Saturday, April 08, 2006

Part 2 - My thoughts, experiences and search for better half

Till now the girls’ parents used to “interview” me and as I passed their pre-requisites they invited me. My ego got a huge boost with the number of calls I got.

In pursuit of my better half, I met some of the prospective brides. Their views were revelation to me, one told that she was not ambitious, other mentioned her parents didn’t allow her to find a job and finally one mentioned her hobby was to help her mother in the kitchen. As many of u know me I asked the gal, her mother won'tbe there so whom would she help??

During my visits I was given a royal treatment after all I “might” turn out to be their "future " son in law. If I didn’t like their daughter I used to get guilty feeling that im eating their delicious food. This routine of visiting gals continued for 4 times and I was exhausted and refused to visit any more. For this, the brokers (refer to previous post) had a comment: “the guy is from America so he is comparing the girls in VJA with them.” I was like what the heck.

Finally lady luck smiled on me, and thanks to my good fortune i managed to find my better half. Thanks to all my friends, family who supported through this exciting, funny, scary and interesting process.


No comments: