Saturday, February 17, 2007

Anniversary "Blues"

Friends, Romans, Countrymen...

Behold your breath.

Time flies and yours truly has successfully completed one full a.k.a golden year of marital bliss. I remember my friend commenting how the words 'marital' and 'bliss' can go together. Well said my friend,i would let your gray cells do the thinking after all your gonna fall into this trap soon.

I took the day off (without her knowlegde) and decided to cook for my beloved 'atleast' for that 1 day and fate had it the other way - she took the day off (without my knowlegde) and thought the same.

There were two cooks and 1 kitchen. So a mediterranean restaurant was given the opportunity to serve us as "Two many cooks spoil the broth"

Its an open secret that im being supersized (see my previous post)

The lessons learnt this year are as follows:

1)The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

2)The best way to a women's heart is through innumerable shopping sprees.

3)Laugh and she laughs with you, Snore and you sleep alone !!!.

Hope my better half is not reading this.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry K, I totally forgot about this. I guess I'll have to pay more attention to time and stuff :(.

Anyway, belated congratulations! Wish you a lot of fun and happiness! I'm just glad that your didn't get a chance to test your culinary skills ;).

Khush raho, phoolo phalo!

kishore said...

gracias dodo for the wishes.
atleast wifey was spared of my self proclaimed so called culinary skills :)